Just a cup of Gie

twitter

Follow My Tweets

pro-audio

Posted in

The inaugural PALME ASIA has wrapped up yesterday at Suntec Convention Centre. Professional sound, music, audio-vusual & lighting fanatics wouldn't give this up for anything else in the world.


Pioneer's DJ having a blastin' good time

Just one hour before the official closing, the DJ pumped up the volume and started doing his thang. Though I'm no fan of house music, the beat, bursting with energy is too captivating to walk away from. I spoke to some good people from Pioneer and one was lamenting how the organisers kept telling the DJ to keep the volume down despite the fact that this show sells err... Pro-Audio. Not your cosy bedroom's Hi-fi or your minimumlist living room's surround sound speakers (which most probably came free when you bought that $2999 plasma screen). We're talking about Jacky Cheung concert-scale wide-despersion speakers, sound-mixer, 6000watts digital amplifers and LOUD LOUD speakers.

How to keep the volume down?

But heck, into the last hour, Pioneer's DJ was told to blast his head off anyway. Who cares? And I agree!

Comments (0)