Posted in
Me: you next door girl!!!!!????
Me: AHAHAHA
Me: Sorry, can't help it
Friend: what... u can be snag's hot babe, why can't I
Hmm...
Babe, I laughed - albeit very hard -because girl-next-door is such an understatement for you; you're hot! More like a goddess. Girl-next-door pales in comparison. Like chilli pepper versus chilli padi. You'd get my drift. =D
Anyways, all homo sapiens should be trained to appreciate good stuff. Visit FHM's Girl-Next-Door, pick up your radiation-emitting device and vote for moi girlfriend. She's number 11.
As much as I loathe to admit it, guys always come up to me - to ask for her number. Yeah, Jess, you don't know because I told them to either speak to you personally or speak to my hand.

FHM & Girl-Next-Door? No Link!
My neighbour must be psycho if she's always in her BIKINI or clothes that are made of materials lesser than my face towel?...
Bwahahahahahahaa!!!
Speak to your hand ah? Normally, I would ask the guy to talk to my left feet and asks if my right would agrees...
Oh, it depends which neighbourhood you belong to. -chuckles-