Just a cup of Gie

twitter

Follow My Tweets

tgif! @ dempsey road

Posted in ,


The girls celebrated the birthday of Jessie 'Hohoho' aka Lil' Miss Bitchy at Wine Network, Dempsey Road.

Some great food, insane laughter and two glasses of bad South African red wine later, I chivvied everyone to Ben&Jerry's. (I wasn't going to leave until I get my ice cream!) Not before we play a lil harmless trick on Jeremy. Since this dude insisted in singing Jessie, the birthday girl a birthday song, we thought his sincere wishes should be fulfilled. Unknowingly, in our great presence. Hah!



We didn't think the few orders we made were going to be enough. But I'm glad we also didn't count ourselves as huge eaters because very soon, everyone laid back on their chairs and patted their stomachs, "Full,"

Everyone wants a piece of spinach pizza

Is it too early for Ocktofest?

I had trouble taking a proper look at my food because the outdoor section at Wine Network had virtually no lights, save for the moonlight which is billions of miles away. I ate my food like a blind mice. Which is really a pity because I always think that great food isn't just enjoyed with the tastebuds but with other senses - smell & visual.

Anyway, the server recommended a South African red wine which tasted so bad that I struggled hard to finish my second glass. Then I sopped up more water to wash the yucky tannin taste away.

Jessie playing the wine connoisseur

The rest of the night, we were entertained by Elusion, the live band playing at Ben&Jerry's every Friday night.

Band: Isn't it strange that nobody's celebrating their birthday today?

All fingers at Jessie.

We subjected Jessie to a pleasant sabotage which was duly recorded for blackmail purposes in the future. Hah!

Bebe Girls. We love this shot.

Happy Birthday Jess!

Comments (0)