Just a cup of Gie

twitter

Follow My Tweets

jordan in ten

Posted in

I realised I haven't shared my experience to Amman, Jordan! In short:

1. Best traditional Italian pizza can be found here. Authentic French pastry too!

2. Can't visit the beautiful ancient Petra? Jerash is a good substitute.

3. Anal vomit in a foreign land is awfully terrible. And doctors sure earn hell a lot!

4.
My wedding finger holds a band to fend off lecherous men.

5.
You think Bangkok's traffic is terrible and Singaporean drivers are horrible? You haven't been to Amman.

6.
If television programmes are anything to go by, Jordanians are certainly not anti-USA; every damn American talk show, drama, entertainment(cum gossip) programmes are aired on telly.

7.
Things are not cheap like in India.

8.
Zara is wayyyy cheaper (though).

9. The Middle-East is not a stretch of desert. 7 degree Celsius, a brain freeze and running nose are possible.

10.
Chances of sitting between two Iraqis on a plane ride is VERY HIGH. Mental note to self: Under no circumstances shall I lied that I am a US citizen to to diss off two Middle-Eastern-looking men.

Comments (0)