Just a cup of Gie

twitter

Follow My Tweets

'C' for aljunied group representation constituency

Posted in

From Today (18 July 2008):

'George Yeo says political progress in Myanmar 'not as much as I would like'.

Certainly not an A or B, but I would say on the whole, with Asean's assistance and Asean taking the lead in bringing humanitarian assistance into Myanmar, we could give ourselves a C-grading.'

Well said.

Perhaps certain homo sapiens are meant to do bigger things while they can't even provide a proper upgrade for the residents in their constituency which - may I point out - has described as a 'cancer zone' by their own members of representation.

I couldn't help but wonder, if this is akin to a man who welds so much power in his office but cannot change a simple lightbulb in his home?

May I - very humbly - say that the residents' welfare and feedback has not been met with much enthusiasm by the Aljunied Group Representation Constituency. The living environment in my neighbourhood is 'not as much as I would like'. Cockroaches run free, live wires dangling loose, no lifts when more than half of this neighbourhood is eldery etc and etc.

Certainly not an A or B, but I would on the whole, with
Yeo Guat Kwang's brilliant foresight that this zone is 'dying like cancer', we could I could give this group representation an, er let's see, E-grading.

Comments (1)

shhh... keep your voice down... Big Brother might hear you...