Just a cup of Gie

twitter

Follow My Tweets

getting over

Posted in

It's nothing like in the movies. By the way, what is it like in the movies? How do those people move on and snug up to a next partner faster than I can snap my fingers? I believe I've put myself through enough to earn a i-sure-can-do-the-darndest-thing award:

* Emptying a tub of dark chocolate gelato
* Popping a handful of Skittles, Mentos and Walters once every minute (I officially hate sweets now)
* Stuffing myself silly every breakfast lunch and dinner
* Setting a record high of calories within a day with chocolate cakes, egg tarts, pastry, sweet desserts, Coke and I forgot what else
* Guzzling bottles of Heineken (My tastebuds are going numb for the next few days)
* Blasting my ears with Def Lappard
* Counting the number of emails residing in my Gmail inbox (922!) and recounting
* Counting the number of dashes on the dotted lines in a detailed to-scale exhibition booth floor plan (apparently a lot)
* Running around my estate like a mad roadrunner
* Laughing out loud every time Jon Steward speaks (Funny or not, doesn't matter)
* Saying yes to take over a colleague's second-hand YSL Muse for over a thousand bucks (I seriously need to retract that)
* Leaning back on my chair and thinking about my next ridiculous move

Oh maybe there's one thing I haven't done - filling my bloodstream with caffeine. But I shouldn't drag the love of my life into this; I don't want to end up hating coffee for the rest of my days.

So gimme a few more days. I believe I'm good at this 'moving on' thingy. This whatever is gonna wear off very soon.

Comments (0)