Without a doubt, I'm chafed at a certain global express transportation company.
Operator of a Certain Forwarder: No Mdm, we don't deliver on public holidays.
Me: Erm... right.
Me: Can it be delivered to me on Saturday then?
Operator: Deliveries are only made before 12pm.
Me: Alright. Can I have the package by 7-8am?
Operator: Mdm, we do not deliver before 9am.
Me: What?
-took a deep breath-
Me: Right. I'll call back to confirm.
20 minutes later...
Me: I've got the tracking number. Please have the package delivered to me by 9-10am.
Operator 2: Mdm, all deliveries will only be made after 10am.
Me: HUH?? But just now...
I had a difficult time oppressing my usual long string of expletives. I made sure the operator understood my real life sad sob story and the document had to be, must be. die die also must be delivered to me by 10am. Otherwise... my life's ready to be rolled into one thin ciggie and crumpled into smoke and ashes.
Am I the only naive telly advert sucker who believe that 'FEDEX delivers 24/7'! There you go, I blurted out the name. DHL lagi worse! It doesn't do deliveries before 10am! This embracing of motto like the Holy Grail is all bull!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

how about UPS?
=P
I really didnt want to say this but before anyone is laughing at your "屎命必达" which I believed many people have already done so, its "使命必达". Don't worry, noone is blaming you for your never-fail-to-amuse-me chinese. Oh and 屎 means SHIT, just in case you missed that! Lol! I guess thats why you're getting shits instead. Bwahahaha!
Hahah You know why so far nobody laughed at me? Because they all got the joke except you... Read the English header more carefully... then you'll know why I wrote '屎'.