Posted in shopaholic
And that would include blowing my money on club merchandises. But to be honest, I haven't got a single Man Utd jersey, wrist band, cap or scarf. Maybe if the Man Utd Merchandise store had been opened when I visited Venetian Macau last month, I would have brought the whole damn store back home.
I've been laying my eyes on the club-endorsed luggage since I first saw it in the departmental stores some months ago. There wasn't enough reason for me to bring home another 26" long luggage then when the one in use was still fully functional. The Mother wouldn't approve of it. So I waited, for some sign or 'accident' to happen.
Then the New Delhi trip changed it all; my luggage was damaged during the trip.
I didn't waste much time convincing The Mother that I need a new luggage. A Man Utd endorsed luggage, to be precise. And trust me, it's The Dream Luggage a Man United fan could ever lay hands on.
According to the few separate sales people I've consulted, the quality of the canvas used for the club-endorsed luggage is almost of Samsonite's standard and I only need to pay so much lesser. I can't find any reason not to invest in a great quality luggage and be a supportive fan at the same time!
So for now, this is my latest muse. If strolling along Orchard Road with a luggage in hand is the latest trend this season, I would gladly do so anytime!

Comments (0)
Post a Comment