Just a cup of Gie

twitter

Follow My Tweets

my bang

Posted in

I've had enough of rebellious fringe and drier-than-Sahara hair ends. X'mas is near and I won't allow myself to host a house party and schmooze with my guests, sporting frumpy hair. So I chopped it off. As in my fringe, bang, fluff, tress or whatever.

While I felt like a supermodel who just got off the runway for the latest Fall/Winter collection, I was also inevitably reminded of Edna Mode, except that she sports a jet-black bob-cut hairdo. Hmmm...

I love my hair I love my hair I love my hair



Comments (5)

nice bangs. u should try skipping the aviators though. u're appearing too often in them. isn't the purpose of this blog for ppl to see if your eyes are REALLY brown? duh. show us the moneh.

The sun and its glaring rays are terribly unforgiving. Must protect my nice brown eyes, no?

*ku ku head*

The Mother said I look like Yang Chen Ling in her latest idol drama, though I BEGGED to differ.

bang(bāng)
n. A fringe of hair cut short and straight across the forehead.

FYI: Can ALSO be used in plural(i.e. can be used as singular)

Before you shoot your foul mouth off, check your dusty dictionary.