Posted in random gibberish , shopaholic
I think I've found the near-perfect brand of shoes. *dreamy* Heels, pumps, peep-toes (to be exact).
Karen once laughed at me when I told her my colleagues are dressed in designer brands head-to-toe (well, almost!). Bvlgari earrings; Miu Miu bags; Toy watch; not-in-my-league top and bottoms. Horrible horrible. I thought I was going to be corrupted. Karen said I may well turn into them one day somehow.
It's true. Now my choices of footwear are so much influenced by them. Kat was raving to me her wise choice of buying all her pumps from The Shoe Loft (except that Prada pumps which she used to smack the life out of the moths in Sydney). All the ladies in my office would make their purchases monthly at Shoe Loft like a swarm of locust wiping out the entire corp of wheat. Something with that effect...
I brushed it off.
Then again I couldn't help take a peek at the store when I passed by China Square this noon. With Yann, I excitedly entered my soon-to-be shoe haven. Oh my... I am not one who buys footwear every other week. Sorry, but my feet are too precious for a lousy pair of fake patent leather pumps from Far East Plaza or any other shoe shop that think they are selling wearable shoes. This explains why I don't have a wardrobe full of shoes. But when I get a pair, they better to really really good. Anyway, a pair of patent leather peep-toe caught my eyes.
"I like..." I whispered to Yann "Don't know on sale or not"
I know a pair of shoes is The One right after I slip my feet into 'em. I know. And the feeling is right when I tried the peep-toe on. Absolutely. Gosh they are so right about this... The insoles made of pig's lining softly wrapped around my heel. Nice. Even Yann agreed I should get it right away! But it's not on sale... I furrowed my brows a bit and the rest is history.
"Please speak to my sugar daddy!" I grinned at the sales lady.
"Hi sugar daddy, it's $xx." she smiled at Yann.

I wanna see your shoe!!!
I knew I had good taste! Similar design has been featured on some fashion programme and the one I bought is a autumn/winter erm.. essential. haha.. soon soon.. will wear 'em out for you all to drool over.