Posted in hunger management , sing-gahgah-pour
drop by the Global Sounds Cafe at 268A South Bridge Road. You'll be brought to another realm of tranquility after you step into its less-than-eye-catching entrance. Step up to second storey and you'll be greeted by lovely music notes from piano. A young chap sits there and play whenever he's not serving you your Iced Honey Infusion Osmanthus Tea.
The cafe was empty when I popped my curious head in. I sat down at one of its comfy sofas and managed to doodle a few nonsensical sketchings and poems. Never mind if it's no upclass chic cafe (think: the likes of P.S. Cafe, Starbucks or Pantry Marmalade), I'm glad to pay $3.50 for a piece of tasty chocolate cake.
Looking out from the closed clear-glass window onto the bustling streets, I can't help but hummed a tune of my recent earworm - Vincent and wished that young chap could play me the song on the piano. =)
Meanwhile, here's Carly Simon's Nobody Does It Better Than You for your enjoyment.

Comments (0)
Post a Comment