Posted in random gibberish , shopaholic
and condom cases too... Apparantly - according to Miss High-Street Fashionista Karen 'Carrot' Yue. High-End boutique stores like such never seem to run out of ideas to rip our hard-earned dough off from us. LV didn't just stop at useless pen case, it even has shoe care kit! How the fish would I have the heart to dump my seasoned Nike running shoes into a 'completely waterproof and highly scratch-resistant' Monogram canvas that comes with wipe cloth, shoe horn, exclusive Louis Vuitton cream, protective spray, waxing brush and crepe brush???
Hmm, maybe I could...
Gah! As if to compensate for the lack of a COACH bag, Karen succumbed to a woman's most undesirable indulgence by blowing her budget for a... MP3 player holder. From where? The big G. Not Guess! GUCCI DARLING GUCCI! That biatch said 'Yes I hereby take thee to be my lawful MP3 Player Holder' without batting her eyes.
missybrowneyes is an incidental blogger who would gladly start switching to the use of tampons, if she is able to claim ownership of a Louis Vuitton tampon case.

i saw a coach ipod holder that day. quite nice. rofl. but anyway, your watercolour striped hampton's sold out. ouch. you want any other designs? =)
Awww.. see, I told ya. =) Never mind. Perhaps you can get me the COACH fragrance. I've decided to cut down the expenses on small branded items, save up the dough and whack everything on one big Louis Vuitton bag. hehe..