Just a cup of Gie

twitter

Follow My Tweets

this card rocks

Posted in

The Mother thought we received a package from some money-scamming cheats. She quickly handed the little white envelope to me and asked me to identify the suspicious-looking 'thing'. I couldn't help but smiled to myself as I teared open the envelope which had 'GREAT BRITAIN GREAT VALUE' stamped on it. My BritainCard.











The United Kingdom has always been on my
places-to-go-before-i-die list. And so obsessed am I with the beautiful kingdom that I put myself on the mailing list of VisitBritain. Hardcore. Then I applied for the BritainCard. which entitles tourists to great discounts and privileges to numerous famous attractions, like say: £8 off ticket to Madame Tussauds, £2 off entry fee to Manchester United FC Museum & Stadium Tour, 2-for-1 on Catamaran Cruisers, 15% off Bath Stonehedge & Salisbury sightseeing tours, £2 off Loch Ness Tour, free entries to well-known villas, art centres and discounted rates for accommodation. Crazy right?

The card expires by Dec 2007. Even though I know that my trip will definitely not materialise anytime this year, I went ahead and applied for the BritainCard. I wasn't thinking, but this is how much I yearn to visit this awesome country.

If you peeps are going to visit UK this year, make sure you apply for the card. It's free =)
http://www.britaincard.com/Singapore/main.htm

Comments (0)