Just a cup of Gie

twitter

Follow My Tweets

our-song moment

Posted in

I prefer to be reminded of people with songs because the put-a-picture-behind-the-name technique doesn't seem to work on me. Like Chris reminds me of Doraemon, but I seriously want to remember her more than that. Plus my memory is so bad (could be pre-mature cognitive deteriorations) that I'd probably not remember why Chris resembles Doraemon. So songs, are better reminders of my interaction with any fellow homo sapiens.

Say when Chris Brown sang, it was my last dance with Johan.



Nelly's Ride With Me reminds me of Joe, the funny young Malay chap whose moves are sleek and yet animated. He made me laugh the entire night.



As much as I enjoyed J.Lo's Get Right, I couldn't quite get the rhythm right, until recently, as to when to wave my arms and when not to. The Girls know my -ahem- little handicap and they would mouth the it's-now signal to me.



Chris and I gave each other one of our tightest hug ever when it was 3 Doors Down. We both had our worst heartbreaks.



The night out just isn't complete without Fat Man Scoop's Put Your Hands Up. Here, I don't care; my hands are perpetually up in the air - a sign that I've had an awesome night. =)


Comments (2)

Wow! That's a lot of embedded music there mate.

It was too easy and I went overboard. =P