Posted in grousings
I wasn't sure how to react when I read what I found. Then out of the blue, I started laughing to myself. The owner probably lives up his blog's name to a certain extent.
Tell me the difference between this entry and that entry. Then compare this entry with that entry. I won't go on calculating to the second decimal place on how many % of the text is nipped off straight from my writing, but you can read for yourself.
Now, I understand the limitations of The Queen's English as compared to the 47,035 available characters in the Chinese character system. But surely Dictionary.com is not that difficult to use, is it? Say, even if I want to imitate Jessica Alba's fashion style, I wouldn't carry the cut-out page of her from Allure, plaster it in front of the sales assistant and say, "One piece of HER everything." Nobody does that! (they are aliens if they do).
Copy, paste? Sure! Make sure you credit the one who wrote that piece of crap (writing one still needs that much of brain power and feverish finger-dancing in front of the UV-radiation-emitting device). Like what you saw and wanna blog about it? Sure! In your own words, please. At least paraphrase. Fortunately, I'm nice =). I won't drive a hate-&-boycott campaign against intellectual thieves. Imagine if I do, you'd wish keyboard shortcuts never exist.
missybrowneyes is an incidental blogger who does not agree with wholesale plagiarism. This is not how one passes the PSLE composition writing exams.

hey i think he likes reading your blog, that's why there's a link to your blog and well, he quotes (another way of saying copy and paste) your entries. Maybe he thought you copied them from somewhere else =S
Hmm... you can consider feeling flattered to make yourself feel better =)
There are ppl ripping off my images without giving credits also. Oh well...
As for text, if not paraphrasing, putting a link would be nice.
Heh. I'm flattered somehow, that's why I couldn't stop sniggering to myself.
Like what you said, a link would be nice.
rofl. he should at least present it as a feed. oh well, i guess you are now offically a B-list blogger (when ppl start ripping off your blog)!
-shrugs shoulders-
Oh well, guess you're right. My blog's worth $55,324.92 after all.
-flicks hair-
ok now it's my turn to get it. But i'm facing a whole forum of morons...
Now trying very hard not to go in there to see their response. Meanwhile, I'm enjoying some clicks from there =P
Read a bit of what happened from ya blog. Take it as free publicity. Probably more people will click onto the 'VOTE FOR ME' banner... =D