Posted in c'est ma vie , random gibberish
Friend: okie, here goes, i was late cos i woke up n in bed, i was thinking to myself, how on earth do i go to the doc n expect him to give me an MC when i look n feel perfectly fine
Friend: n i'm here cos i cannot think of an answer, so i figured, i shall come in n get some tips from you, ahahha
Me: erm 1. min makeup
2. drink lotsa distilled water to rough up your throat
3. i usually go hungry so that i can complain of gastric ltr

haha thats a good tip.
anyways..on the word Bamboozle. Are you a FRIENDS fan? :D
Heh. I'm sure there's many more tips out there.
I like FRIENDS. But what has Bamboozle gotta do with it?
its ok then. a hardcore fan would know. :)
nice site btw.
Oh I know, The One with Rachel's baby Shower =) That's one hilarious episode.