Posted in
Funny how a singular being uses both sides of the brain to make judgments and decisions, when these two sides of the brain can have adversely different affecting factors on a single action. Is it too confusing for you?
First I think that love at first sight is bullshit. Then I disagree that no two homo sapiens can fall in love just at second sight. I also differ that people should jump start a relationship without being mutual friends first. These are my rules which I mostly abide to in life.
Turn around and I see myself jumping into a relationship with Nick on our first date, kissed Johan before we held hands and... no more. Just these two irrational acts. These two whom I committed my feelings and trust on. And only these two I call my 'love'.
So maybe love isn't complicated. The pure form of love itself is a simple act of transferring your affection on another being. So simple, it doesn't take much brain activity to commit 'love'. But what entails this 'love' could be a long string of other considerations like: 'I love him this much. Does he love me this much too?' 'Could this end up better than the last one?' 'I'm not sure if his behaviour can match up to my intellectualness...'
This is when we use the left side of our brain? It's like ping pong ball bouncing to and forth. Left side, right side, left side, right, left, right. left, you get the drift. Anyway, I don't like conflicts. I don't like it when my fingers go on the mobile keypad while my inner-self tells me to keep them away. I don't like it when I see something I absolutely adore and yet I can't buy it because it's not my size or colour. Heck, I'm just ranting away because my irrational self has surfaced again. I wonder how's the third one gonna be? How opposing is it going to be from my usual reasonings and principles? How simple is it going to be...
Come away with me in the night
Come away with me
And I will write you a song
Come away with me on a bus
Come away with me where they can't tempt us
With their lies
I want to walk with you
On a cloudy day
In fields where the yellow grass grows
knee high
So won't you try to come
Come away with me and we'll kiss
On a mountain top
Come away with me
And I'll never stop loving you
And I want to wake up with the rain
Falling on a tin roof
While I'm safe there in your arms
So all I ask is for you
To come away with me in the night
Come away with me

Comments (0)
Post a Comment