Posted in
Being pregnant has never felt so good. Giving birth to a baby girl is even better!
People around the new mother share her joy; they become happy and loving people overnight. They give others free rides, buy them breakfast, lunch and dinner from all the good makan places all over this little island, laugh and cry at every silly joke others make, and give away ang baos with HUNDREDS of dollars in them.
Don't you just L O V E the idea of having a cousin who has just given birth to a lovely daughter named Ashlyn?
I do! I'm getting all the perks and I'm so relishing this moment. The Mother, together with The Aunt, has at last, got herself busy with something real while I, get to say things like, "Hey Mum, that Burberry Brit perfume standing at the counter needs an owner and I need some dough" without being smacked.
Can't show you the picture of my lucky charm yet. But I say, she's a real beauty. That striking resemblance of her aunt, I say. =D

Comments (0)
Post a Comment