Posted in
In goodwill, I have decided against the idea of visiting The Cousin, who has given birth less than two days ago.
I haven't been a mother. But I reckon she could be pretty exhausted after all the pushing and heaving and... you get the drift. I wouldn't be in the best of moods to entertain visitors, if I were her. Just gimme peace! Common sense, right? Then again, The Mother was relating to me how everybody else in my cousin's circle of relatives, friends and who-ever-not was filling up every possible inch of space in the ward. The ward was filled with loud noises from yakking women, men were chatting about how they brought up their kids with mahjong and gambling, ignorant young teenagers kept taking pictures of the two day-old infant with the flash turned on.
"They put the camera just in front of the baby's eyes. Try on them, see they like it or not!", The Mother grumbled.
I probably would have screamed my head off if the whole damn world is passing my baby around like a baton and treating my ward like some tea-time party.
These people should be re-educated.

Comments (0)
Post a Comment