Just a cup of Gie

twitter

Follow My Tweets

top 10 workplaces we would luuurve

Posted in

Speaking of work places, for all y'all people out there who love innovation, creativity and fun, check out the seeeeriously AWESOME work stations that actually exist!

Because of work, I visited a few ad agencies and had a chance to take a glimpse of their work space. And my my, they all look pretty pretty on the outside - flat plasma tv to showcase their works while you wait at the reception area, seated on one of its rocking chairs (like those you see at The Balcony Bar). Stylo-milo siah. Walk further in and you see a different story - it's like a mega warehouse with tonnes of presentation boards lying around and basketball hoops threatening to hit on your head hard. I thought my room looks neater.

If ever, my ideal office must have a pool table, pantry larger than my 'warehouse' at home (Chris would know what it means), Bose sound system, comfy leather sofa, huge glass panel for us to scribble our thoughts like 'steal my ideas! FARK YOU OLD MAN!!', and a good amount of Vodka under my desk... something like that. I mean, if ever I have my way...

missybrowneyes is an incidental blogger who has now realised why she yawns the minute she steps foot into the office.

Comments (2)

*Rub my eyes* Man, did you just ask for a larger-than-your-warehouse pantry? You must be joking! I told ya your 'warehouse' can lasts me for months!!!

Surely it doesn't hurt to have more food stored, especially in times of rainy days and i-need-more-carbo-when-i'm-having-that-thing days?

heh.