Just a cup of Gie

twitter

Follow My Tweets

mr. loser

Posted in

"Do I look wanton?" I posed this question a few times to my girlfriends.

If not, why do I get indecent proposals time and time again? Or is it just the time of the year when losers & perverts are let out loose?

Until recently, I've never found anyone so suitable for the term 'loser'. Now, I'm so sure the term is specially coined for this fellow. Never mind his head is swelling from new found 15-seconds of fame, even his ego is bursting with blind pride and arrogance.

Shall tell you what happened. We met during Mister Singapore Preview at Thumper. No, he spotted me and recognised me; I visit the neighbourhood gym often. Thereafter we had casual chats and he came up with odd suggestions such as going on an overseas trip together (?), clubbing - he brings his guy friends while I bring my girlfriends. (Is he a pimp or am I a mama san?) and visiting Punggol Beach at midnight (WHAT??!).

Really, which decent guy would ask a girl out on first date to Punggol Beach at midnight? Moi may not be the most prim and proper girl you would find on Planet Earth. Still, I am no moron to agree to such absurd request. Duh. Even a potential one-night stand (not referring to myself arh) deserves proper respect and treatment, am I right or am I right?

I decided to do an litmus test. One fine evening, he expressed interest to join my girlfriends and I at MoS.

Me: Sure! Why not? It's my girlfriend's birthday. So entry by a gift. =)
Loser: ...

Usually in such senarios, guys would act all gentlemanly by saying 'Alright' or offering to buy us drinks. That loser kinda just 'disappeared'. And of course, he didn't join us that night. Loser.

Each time after I reject his request to 'hang out' together, he would simply 'disappear'. Loser loser. I say he flops big time at attempting to be a 'player'. Not that I so desire to hang out with him, but be treated like an easy piece of wanton (Punggol Beach???!!!) makes me want to roll my eyes a thousand times.

Until this homo sapien learns to respect fellow homo sapiens (or women for that matter), he's just another LOSER on the list.

Comments (6)

there's a punggol beach? lol.

birds of a feather flock together. flies attract trash.

Gah, my sweet girl. At least you are attracting young losers. I unfortunately attract old ones... some with oily hair, some with no hair.

Hey... I just realised an error in what Anonymous said: "Flies attract trash."

Flies don't attract trash. Trash attract flies!

Tsk tsk...

All I wan to say "Way to go Girl, You Are my Encore!!!" Men like these brings shame to us. Make sure you twirl them and use them. Eventually banish them to the depths of hell.

MUAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA.

okay this is too much role playing.

Now back to basics, an inconvenient truth - you are getting sexier and more attractive huh???

-LOL-

Yes, I think I am. My bad.