Just a cup of Gie

twitter

Follow My Tweets

day ? in pattaya

Posted in ,

I've lost track of time and dates. So drained of energy, I zone out every time I sit down to rest my arse and feet. But I guess it's this time everyone gets enjoy the comic relief out of me. Like say, I was so tired that I stepped out of my hotel room with my CK bra on one hand and totally forgot to brush my teeth before meeting my clients. Some good laugh for everyone.

Anyway, I so want to mentally kick myself in the arse when I declined an offer from Khun something something (superduper long Thai name) to party at Differ - one of the most happening clubs in Pattaya. Darn, why must I be scheduled to report for work at 7.30a.m. the following morning?? Declining a cute guy's offer to chill out is so NOT COOL.

Comments (1)

day 6 and counting. =)