Posted in travelogue , workaholic
8.30a.m.: Copier still isn't here. Time for plan B - we need to outsource our mass printing.
9.34a.m.: Webmail is taking its own bloody sweet time. 65 emails still unread.
9.37a.m.: The Hotel's Director of International Sales came by. He said I could holler to him anytime if I need anything. I reckon there must be a a thousand and one things I could shout out until my voice turns hoarse. Umm... I wonder he stayed on for A-go-go last night at Walking Street. Oh moi? We girls decided sleep is more important than watching other female homo sapiens doing lousy pole dance on a bar top. Anyway.
-slams mouse- Webmail webmail wake up!!
9.35p.m.: The printers are here, bags are half packed, build-up of the exhibition hall will only start tonight as another function is currently being held in the same venue.The Manager is arrving tomorrow afternoon. Whoa! Adrenaline's gushing through my body and Sam's downing red bull already.
11.00p.m.: How could it slip through my mind? Khun Vipavee told us that there's fireworks going tonight!

yur damnz boringz siaxz... zzz