If Murphy was here, he would be smiling with his eyes disappearing into his face because his theory has just been proven right AGAIN.
I say, choose the theme of your event wisely. Always consult the Feng Shui masters if needed. Like this year's theme, the logistics department is working like 'Pure Magic'.
1. Sea freight was detained by customs. And as usual, money works its way up the corrupt arses of the officials. Nevertheless, money came a tad too late. I'm still here at the secretariat, attempting to get work done while my boxes of stuff slowly sway their here. tmd...
2. Travel Awards trophies were also detained. Apparently my colleague paid 20% of the total value of the goods before given clearance. Screwed... Why, the new airport needs higher maintenance fee issit?
3. The appointed copier - Fuiji Xerox - is supposed to be here, like NOW. so that WJ & I could start things going before packing the delegate bags tomorrow. I've got news from Ash that it's only coming tomorrow morning. O_o What the... ??
So what do I do now?
So much for first day in Pattaya.. so happening. Maybe it's a sign from above. Like what Samuel said, "We can go chiong tonight."
UPDATE:
8.39pm (GMT+7) Internet connection here sucks big time. I can't access my office mail, but somehow Blogger is darn fast and I end up blogging...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Comments (0)
Post a Comment