Just a cup of Gie

twitter

Follow My Tweets

My Casio Exilim's bottom is itching (for a partner)

Posted in

My two trigger-happie partners - LM and Tess are always so busy with work. LM's either with her boyfriend or work or family and Tess's busy with exams. Who else can I turn to when I'm in a trigger-itching mode?

I want to do something out of the norm, like walk around this little island taking shots here and there of this and that. Climb that little Faber mountain for greenies, walk down the back alley searching for little kittens, stroll from Orchard Road to Little India for that teh tarik man and things of such. You know... exploring little out-of-this-world stuff other than the usual club, shop, movies and crowded places. Well, I enjoy the usual stuff, but I want unusual stuff too. Away from the norm.

So many times I envy LM and James. They share the same passion for photography. They go to places and have had good moments in each other's company (shooting pictures no less). I can't possibly butt in, can I? I suck at being a lightbulb; I blow out easily.

Cloning is good. I can clone myself for all the good reasons. I don't have to worry about frantically searching for khakis whenever I have spontaneous-butt-itch for all the nonsensical activities which nobody ever bothers to entertain me to. I mean, what fun is there if I have fun but can't share it with anyone else realtime? How come there isn't any sb onz homo sapien whom I know of? One who would say ONZ when I want to ride on that Duck Tour, Hippo Bus, play that G-Max, go on a midnight cycle, watch The Inside Man, run to ROM to take pictures of brides, fly kites at Marina Bay, drive down to Geylang for beancurd, idle at Staint Andrew's Cathedral and pick saga seeds, lie down at Bontanic Gardens and watch the clouds float by. Not just anyone who agrees to entertain my crazy thoughts, but... one who shares the passion for those absurd thoughts and ideas... one who would love my homemade chocolate-dipped strawberries.

How difficult is it? Very indeed.

Geez, I'm gibbering again.

missybe is an incidental blogger who will use the tripod to shoot herself before she finds a fellow homo sapien who likes the idea of being crazy at times.

Comments (0)