Posted in
*Sing to the tune of 'London Bridge is Falling Down'
Plans of third bridge is scrapping off, scrapping off, scrapping off
Plans of third bridge is scrapping off, So shut up and move on.
So plans for the third bridge are scrapped. One matter blown over, another arises – whose fault is it that the bridge couldn’t materialised? *sigh* They never give up, do they?
Mahathir calls it ‘a loss of independence’ because ‘Malayisa was unable to do something like building a road and bridge within its own territory’.
Hey, nobody’s stopping you. Building that half-bridge for all homo sapiens care and see who has that last laugh. I say it’s a loss of democracy and respect for an individual nation if
I put a sledge hammer through my wall and see my neighbour’s flabbergasted face through that hole I made. She confronts me and I retort, “Oei! Got cockroach on my wall and I’m getting rid of it. You mean I can’t even do this in MY own house meh?? This is MY wall leh!”
What the fark, isn’t it?
Like we said we want peace (read no stewpid problems), but how come certain homo sapiens still come after us with causes? How persistent. Must give them five minutes long of ovation. Tsk, don’t we all have better things to do? Argh…
missybe is an incidental blogger who has consulted her sometimes-best friend, LM for a climatic ending to the revised London Bridge song. After trying 'oh my gawd!', 'what can we do' and other phrases, missybe came up with 'so shut up and move on'. Empty vessels make the most noise, remember?[her powderfool speakers are blasting Shut Up - Black Eyed Peas]

Comments (0)
Post a Comment