Posted in
Until this morning, I was so confident that the buggie that has been making its second wave of attack in the office, will not get me. I survived that first wave when everyone else was coughing and sneezing away, what's the big deal about the second wave?
The throat felt terrible last night and I woke up early dawn to find my voice gone. Then it struck me that two days ago I share a soup spoon with aJ (who was looking fine!). She was on MC yesterday. Great.
Arrgh. Now I can't differentiate whether the body ache is a result of the 3km run last evening or an onset of fever. %$#*@
missybe is an incidental blogger who has managed to hold a record of not going on MC since last October in spite of such waves of buggie attack. Today shall be her first.
[her powderfool speakers are blasting Someone like You - Van Morrison]

Comments (0)
Post a Comment