Posted in coffaaholic
"I want this," I pointed at the drink featured on Wendy's Spinelli's Friend Card.
"This?" "Yeah, THIS one."
Always so fasinated by latte art, I want to find a good coffee place which serves decent latte art (and superb coffee no less) next to Gloria Jeans (it closed its outlets in Singapore, heaven knows why).
"Okay, latte art must add another five dollars," the server laughed "No lah, just joking."
"If you can write my name on it, I don't mind giving you the five bucks," I replied as a matter-of-factly.
The server turned to his colleague - a young chap, "Eh you got challenge now."
Nay, it seems that they haven't been challenged very often. The young chap's hands were trembling when he poured the espresso in. He couldn't even etch the froth properly. And I got this. Hmm...
Trust me. My mobile camera did a good job at enhancing the tones and highlights; the real thing seemed so *bleah*. Fortunately (for me or them?), the coffee itself was good enough to cover up that unfortunate-looking froth.
Probably I should check out the Spinelli branch at Caltex House. Kai should be able to give me a (more) decent one.
missybe is an incidental blogger-cum-caffiene-addict who digs latte BIG time. Who says sick cannot drink kopi??
Technorati Tag: Latte Art, Spinelli

haha, it doesn't look as good, hope it tastes as good
If you want some inspiration, check out http://www.ratemyrosetta.com/