Posted in hunger management
A few entries ago, I wrote about my anticipation for the Marvelous Cream Shop at Citylink. And yesterday I saw bright lights beaming from the shop; it's first day!I promise The Best Friend to try out the dessert with her next week but alas... Sorry friend, I have no control over my ice cream cravings. I happily ordered a medium Belgium Banana Chocolate in waffle cone.
For $7.20, the ice cream isn't cheap (though pretty good tasting). But with the fresh toppings and wide selection, I wouldn't mind trying out other flavours. Slurp~
Meanwhile, just to rant. A certain middle-age woman (her race shall not be mentioned) joined the queue behind me. She asked this other woman, who was in front of me, if the ice cream is selling at $1. Actually one has to add $1 to change the paper cup to a waffle cone. The cone isn't for sale at $1 though. Anyway, middle-age woman slowly inched me out of the queue with her strange body odor. Still I stood close to the lady in front of me to make my presence felt. It was until strange woman knock into my bag, she looked at me eye-to-eye. I flashed my widest smile, hinted with 'don't pretend you don't know I'm in front of you' look.
"Eh? You in front of me huh?"
"Yes."
Still she didn't make space for me to properly rejoin the queue. Instead she particularly overtook my space! And when we reached the cashier to place our orders, I had 'Ahem!' to catch her attention.
"Eh? You in front of me huh?"
"Yes."
"You never tell me."
"You asked and I've already told you."
She muttered something inaudible. But I couldn't be bothered to know, lest I decide to bang her head into the glass window display counter.
Anyway, she asked the cashier if the waffle comes with egg.

Comments (0)
Post a Comment