Posted in random gibberish
"Real life happens between blog posts and e-mails," says the creator of this video - Twitter In Plain English.
Does this portray life as 'pathetic'? Why does life only seem 'happening' online? We have mouths, but we choose not to speak. Instead, most people prefer to 'live their lives' in cyberspace. I know of too many people who normally don't give a damn to what I do, but strangely they become all-so-chummy with me online. Like we've been best friends forever. Then they decide they want to write me testimonials based on their very limited paper-thin knowledge of my life. I bet they don't even know my last name.
Once I texted all my girlfriends just to wish them a lovely morning. One reply stood out: Are you okay? Why suddenly this? Your SMS is free one huh?
Apparantly, homo sapiens in this 20th century have pretty warped idea of greetings. You must do it online. Over Friendster and FaceBook. Anything else is considered anti-social or bizarre.
P.S. I am carrying on with my habit of irritating my peers by phoning them, just to tell them I'm having coffee and have nothing better to do but to call them, "Eh so wassup man?"

yeah, nowadays sometimes when i disturb my friend via sms, they will feel weird.
oh as for your last name, people can check facebook for it =)
Oh oh you're right. I got to know your last name through FB. Craps. Chilly Craps.
LOL.