Just a cup of Gie

twitter

Follow My Tweets

brief new year

Posted in

It seems that most people don't bother to join the queue at banks to exchange for crisp new notes for ang bao giving; looking at the ones I've received today. But it's okay, I'm not bothered. Old note or new note, I'm just concerned about the yearly ritual of bumping around in other homo sapiens' houses and watch boring tv programmes with strangers whom I receive ang baos from. It makes me very uncomfortable.

This year's lunar new year will be cut short by my trip to New Delhi, India. It'd be something to cheer about since I'm a self-confessed Grinch of lunar new year. All I care is to dress up look good snap a few pictures and get done and over with this two-day holiday. Cheers.





Comments (3)

nice hand-to-hip model pose. happy chinese new year! =)

Happy new year, vain pot. Even I, the vainer pot, don't dare to pose like that anymore.

Er Hi Fellow VainPot, that'd make me more power than you. Bwahahahaha!