Posted in travelogue , workaholic
I'm still in Langkawi where coconut trees line the roads, monkeys run freely, water buffalos stroll in the fields and eagles rule the sky. The weather's bright and sunny. Kat did warn me that the last show here (two years ago) met with a bad rainy weather. The roof at AirShow's exhibition hall was blown off and water flooded into the Maritime's hall. Sound drama-mama.
Anyway, this island's tax-free. You know what this means... Karen, bubblies pour toi?
Pictures coming soon. Or I should say, as soon as I'm done with my 3day/2night sleep recovery programme after I return.

Oui! Get me a bottle of Moet if it offers good savings from Langkawi's DFS.
Anyway, I was at LIMA four years ago and yes, the weather was shitty too.
Hope you brought the sun along this time.
Hah! I'm the sunshine girl! All fair and bright =D