Just a cup of Gie

twitter

Follow My Tweets

caveman habit?

Posted in

After reading Chillycraps' encounter in the toilet, I felt thankful that I haven't met such weird caveman behaviour in Shanghai. That is one of the many horror stories people told me before my trip to the city. Did I speak too soon?

aJ was picking up the tab at Max Brenner (this story for another time) while I hurried to the ladies for some quick relief. I skipped the first cubicle and was about to open the door of the second one when... -fast forwards two seconds- the second cubicle's door was almost opened at 30-35 degrees. I gently pushed it and there... sat an old lady doing her business.

What the fish...

I hurried to the next cubicle, slammed the door shut and found myself light-headed, like I'm suffering from asphyxia. I could still clearly remember the old lady's outfit. Hmm looks cheena Then it stuck my mind that perhaps the old lady is dead! You have people dying in their sleep, struck by heart attack while driving or gasping for air while drinking, so passing away after exerting too much strength while bombing is possible, no?!

I cautiously stepped out of the cubicle and took a peek at the second cubicle. Ain't there. Okay, she ain't dead. I felt traumatised. Awfully shocked. The last time I'm in such disbelief, was couple years ago at Meritus Mandarin when a pair of Chinese mother and son tried to barge into my toilet cubicle, without waiting for me to step out! Sickos!

UPDATE:
P.S. this horrible incident took place at Esplanade...

Comments (2)

hey there really was a case of a skeleton found sitting on the toilet bowl in an old house!!

LOL but why would you think the old lady was dead???

EWW!! You are kidding me...

Because when I pushed the door, she didn't flinch! She didn't even tried to close the door back...

-_-" horrible homo sapiens...