Posted in workaholic
No make-up; messy hair; untidy shirt; weekend jeans and sneakers - pretty much sums up my mood for the day.
With a cup full of searing hot skinny latte, threatening to spill on my white shirt any time, and a big bag full of i-also-don't-know-what, I staggered into the office, looking like my boss can fire me anytime and I don't give a shite about it. Bulky files and desktop ornaments are useful props to block out radar attacks from homo sapiens seated directly opposite me. I can pretend they don't exist if they are not within my vision. I have stopped responding to people who cannot pronounce my name properly. 'Eh ahh ehh ahh' is not my first, middle or last name. My telepathic supernatural power will not be operating today. I ain't listening if you ain't getting my name right.
I'm also not laughing at certain jokes created by certain homo sapiens to entertain certain arses. I'm suppressing the urge to tell them that their jokes are lame and anybody laughing should be killed. I said yes to every task delegated to me because I know I won't be doing it. I distanced myself from everyone else bit from bit; it's just essential to get used to without them. I managed to chow down the whole packet of McVites Boasters Biscuits with Belgian Chocolate within a day, even if it's aggravating my very-sore ulcers. Subconsciously, I want to fall ill. In between my kio sai* sessions, I managed to make use of some free time to churn out a list of survival tips for my successor (to whoever that may be - good luck). Some peers love to rave about my job/kio sai sessions. I told them a position will be vacant soon, please apply asap.
I have this nagging feeling that all these are going to direct me to somewhere... Now would you excuse moi, I've got more sai to kio before the next person comes in to pee and poo (literally).
*Kio Sai - Loosely translated as 'to (kio)clear/pick the (sai)shit'. A more appropriate definition would be 'to clean up the mess'. Could be the act of human or nature.

Comments (0)
Post a Comment