Posted in coffaaholic , random gibberish

A few nights ago I dreamt of coffee. Don't roll your eyes yet. I dreamt of me quitting coffee (now that's new). I went cold turkey all together and it hurts. It hurts from the roots of my hair, right down to the nails of my toes. And strangely, it feels worse than having to quit on drugs (I wouldn't know, just imagining). It was a nightmare.
The following morning, I thought I should skip my usual skinny latte. Boy I was so darn wrong. What followed was a potential week of crankiness. A dark and gloomy cloud was literally hanging over my head - my eyes felt heavy, my shoulders aching, my incessant yawning and the inability to read a single structured sentence without going off-focus. I couldn't stop tapping my feet to shake off the urge for a java jolt. I endured this for two days, but it seemed like eternity. Like 'whatthehellwhenisthisgogintoend'
F*** it. I'm never gonna make it. At least not now. Work is piling up (more than the Post-Its notes on my desk) and fellow homo sapien I call 'friend' is not exacting helping by throwing tantrums over trivia and meaningless matters. How could a simple one sentence question escalate into a 'flame-war'? -throws hands up in the air- I give up. My harmless intention is mistaken and I get criticised as 'childish'. O_o" I swear this time I am not at fault and my temper is in check. If this fails, I don't know what else works.
My brainy gears need to work and caffeine is the oil. Period.

Comments (0)
Post a Comment