Just a cup of Gie

twitter

Follow My Tweets

are you blind and deaf or am i plain silly?

Posted in

-slaps mental and on forehead repeatedly-

Some homo sapiens out there enjoy driving me crazy and amuse themselves by seeing that comical expression hanging on my face when I count from 1 to a zillion. Must be. If not, they must belong to evolution-gone-wrong human species which left them with shrinking grey matter.

-takes a deep breath-

Now, tell me if I should continue communicating with people who (1) delete my emails without reading, (2) are only interested in what they want to say, but not listening to my words, (3) accuse me of not making proper notification after they had done (1) and (2)

Am I missing something? Is it me with my very-needed anger management or them with their serious lack of manners and airheads?

I'm pissed. VERY PISSED. VERY VERY PISSED.

Yeah, if you are guilty of it, you better face the nearest wall and start reflecting.

Comments (0)