Posted in high-jink , workaholic
ASEAN Tourism Forum (ATF) ended with a blast (literally). Though I can't say the social functions are as good as last year's event at Davao, Philippines, I guess STB and NATAS (organisers for ATF 2007) tried their best lah. Oh well, gotta cut them some slack right? Pardon my arrogance but in my humble opinion, my company - as the organiser - set a new benchmark during ATF 2006 at Davao. Of course, not without the exuberance warmth and hospitality from the Filipinos. Arh... it was certainly unforgettable...
-snaps out of dreamland-
Besides having a fruitful networking with the exhibitors, I had some fun this year anyway at some of the social functions. The pictures will do the talking =)
Star Wars Theme Party co-hosted by my company & Hotel Novotel Clarke Quay
I secretly wished that The MD had been in that Darth Vader suit. It'd just so nice to have some good laughs on a Wednesday night. Heh. 
Cheryl, I & Darth Vader; A certain super robot & I. Why he so short huh?
Test 'my taste buds' tubes of unidentified drinks
Closing Cermony @ St. James Power Station
Good effort by St. James to showcase the many music genres it has to offer. But I say, please keep the mandarin pop far far away. Buffet spread (which tasted terrible) was catered by Purple Sage.
Thai acrobats strutting their stuff
Jan, Cheryl, I & aJ

Comments (0)
Post a Comment