Posted in
"We must help each other eradicate pests. And that's a Uniquely Singapore thing."
-aJ
aJ has offered to help ward off this very sticky and irritating stalker who can't seem to get off my back. My obvious hints - not replying to his emails and deliberate lies of 'Angie is currently out of office' in my squeakiest pitch ever over the phone - are not working.
You ask why I am in this situation. Such smart arse told me that giving out my business card is 1000 times safer than giving my personal mobile number away. It is true - to a certain extent - only when your office phone has caller ID for you to screen calls! aJ suggests that next time, I should transfer the call to her and she'll do the rest. Hope it works.
Then again, some cockroachs die hard. Damn, I'm so mean.

Comments (0)
Post a Comment