Just a cup of Gie

twitter

Follow My Tweets

a fresh start

Posted in

Christmas celebration was a blast, and so was New Year's. All because I'm showered with TLC by some very wonderful homo sapiens in my life.

I made no resolutions for 2006, and have no plans to make any unless one fine day The Upstairs decides to strike lighting bolts at me and knock some sense into my limited grey matter. Until then, Happy New Year 2007 to every living creature reading this crappy blog and may all your fantasies come true.


More importantly, may all my sexual fantasies come true too.


Now be prepared for the pictures-surge. SQ, where are your photos?!? Your top new year resolution must be 'to submit all photos taken with my Canon Ixus digital within the next 48 hours'. -argh-

X'Mas Potluck





























New Year BBQ























Comments (1)

Neither do I have any resolution.. Oh NEW year already ah???? Hahaha you see, I've been busy killing mushrooms and snails?? LOL!!!