Posted in travelogue , workaholic
Last night's pyjamas 'party' was good. That's just a warm-up. Show's starting today and all hell is going to break loose at the registration counters. Yesterday's packing of the delegate bags and stuff really drained me down. With Sam so occupied with the build-up of the exhibition hall, I kinda had to double up as ops for the logistical side of the bags and other collaterals.
Laters.
UPDATE
9.13p.m.: Some delegates invited me over to a poolside cocktail reception, held by our official hotel to welcome delegates who are putting up there. It started at 6p.m. and I am still in the midst of some crap work. Crap crap crap...
11.15p.m. I nearly did an ala 'eyes wide shut'. Walked around the conventional venue and found no signs of caffiene. Well, I reckon so - at this time, which waitress/waiter would be in the right frame of mind to be still serving coffee to mental workaholics like myself? I don't blame the security guard if he thought he spotted a lone figure wandering around in the lobby, holding to an empty cup as if searching for some lost gold bar.
Day 5: 12.35a.m.
Monica and I just solved another crisis - speaker found out his name wasn't listed in the airport hotel and buyer called to inform me that he has no direct transfer from the airport to Pattaya. Great. It's past midnight, he's tired and has nowhere to layover. Tired man isn't a happy man and a tired man further denied of sleep is someone I don't want to mess with. Oh, that's me i'm referring to too. -_- Can't believe I'm even bothered to blog this. Goes to show how 'exciting' these crisises are. Darn, I told cha this show is jinxed. Sam is solving another major crisis. Could tell he's under great stress; he rejected Kit Kat!

woot! the exhilarating life of a workaholic! =)