Just a cup of Gie

twitter

Follow My Tweets

Look Ma! No messy paint

Posted in

Recuperating at home has its side-effects. You're physically sick but mentally bored.

My body ache confined me to the bed and I spent my time either drifting into a comatose or playing Sudoku. I completed two Sudokus by evening time. *
rolls eyes* Resting my notebook on my visibly-shrinking-tummy-due-to-revulsion-for-food, the fingers brought me to this. Needless to say, I spent my non-comatose hours meddling with this new discovery of mine.

As if getting lousy grades for Art&Craft during school days isn't enough, I once again proved to myself that how lousy and unaspiring artist I could be. *
laughing out loud* =P

Raging Colours

Night Moon

Blooming Cactus

Never mind the unwise chosen colours and cliche background settings, the brush strokes seem so real (even better than the real thing!) and the colours so rich. Such nonsensical drawing here and there reminds me of college days when you'd find none of our tutorial notes plain black and white. All thanks to our 'raging passion' to feed the paper with coloured headings, coloured scribbled notes, coloured icons and everything else. In retrospect, the black and blue ballpoint pens are only used during examinations and nowhere else. Think I spent more money on coloured pens and markers more than anything else. =) Those were the days.

missybe is an incidental blogger who admits that she
cannot paint or draw anything decent for shite. The closest she can get is painting her nails without smudging.

Comments (0)