Just a cup of Gie

twitter

Follow My Tweets

first-hand look at rws

Posted in , ,

Inside a lift at Hard Rock Hotel

It wasn't long ago when I visited Resorts World Sentosa. The colleagues and I were invited to a food tasting luncheon at restaurant Chinois by Susur Lee. SUDUP!

A few restaurants at RWS are already in operations and I highly recommend Chinois by its excellent high quality Chinese cuisine. I'm still drooling over its kampung chicken brewed soup. Simple traditional Chinese dishes made exquisite. An absolute delight.

Two nights ago, we were invited to the launch opening party of Rang Mahal Pavillion, a spin-off of well-established Rang Mahal. Well done with the finger food, but unfortunately the golden bubblies ran out a little too soon. :(

More pictures to come.

Comments (0)