Just a cup of Gie

twitter

Follow My Tweets

not over yet

Posted in

I dont know where the last one month went to. To the loo I think.


Many things have happened. But allow me to give you a brief summary:

Today started off as a shitty day, ended off the same. Tomorrow will probably be the same. And so is the rest of the week.

On a separate note, I suspect things will never be the same again and so I had a good time crying my eyeballs out while hitching a midnight car ride from this weird uncle who has the habit of stuffy used tissue all over the seats in his car. He drives weird too; adjusting his seat as close to the steering wheel as possible and tweaks his arm once every few seconds like an uncontrollable sneeze. Maybe one good thing about him is he never asked why I sobbed so hard. I didn't have to be answerable for the illogical emotions I have mixed up in my head. The head's melting pot; it can mess you up so bad that every thing turns to grey immediately once you turn your gaze on it.

The uncle's good. He listens to me. I don't have to plaster a smile or put up a fight to get my point across. All I needed to tell him is that I live in Hougang Ave 4 and I require a receipt for my cab fare home since it's way past official working hours and I have to figure a way home.

Comments (3)

*pat pat*

Poor you. Shitty week for me too. We should have a sob session one day.

Thanks CC.

Karen: Yeah big huge mega sob session would prolly help. Throw in few pints of ice cream too. On the other hand, I also wanna get myself drunk.