Just a cup of Gie

twitter

Follow My Tweets

read fine print

Posted in

Everyone received a lucky draw prize during the annual Christmas party and I've got myself a $100 meal voucher at the Equinox Restaurant. Something to be delighted of.

Except the terms and conditions listed are:
- Voucher not valid on Saturday, Sunday, eve of public holiday, public holiday and major festivities such as Chinese New Year (16 days), Valentine's day, Mother's Day, Christmas eve, Christmas, New Year's eve and New Year's Day.

And the voucher of six months validity ends on 29 Jan 2010. -_-"

If you've seen the Equinox menu, you'd probably understand my headache. Dinner's way too expensive while lunch buffet is not in my consideration since weekends are not valid. Sunday brunch looks good except not valid for weekends (again).

I feel like giving up the voucher to someone else, instead of giving myself a headache thinking when I could/should dine at Equinox given the whole list of 'not valid on this day that day'.

Comments (2)

the fine prints seem quite a turn off to me...

yepz, fine prints are a turn off, but hey, u do know of someone who is not working on weekdays =P